Posted to sci.electronics.repair
No Name

Default Looking for a source of 1mm test sockets for old Ortec NIM 402Hcrates (401C FP)

Dear All,
I am looking for a source of replacement single pin panel mount
sockets for repairs to some of these elderly NIM crates I have. The
sockets provide a FP source of the rail voltages the PSU produces on
its module back-plane connectors and can be seen here (presumed the
same),

https://www.ortec-online.com/product...001a-and-4001c

in the BR of the picture (7-off, colour white) on a more recent crate
model. They mate with a 1mm dia. pin plug, are secured by a nut on
the back of the panel and have a cut-out hole of ~4.8mm dia..

I could not find any part numbers in the manuals/documentation on
https://www.qsl.net/k/k0ff/0 18Manuals/NIM Manuals/NIM/ORTEC for these
sockets. They are just referred to as "test jacks".

The closest I could find was
https://uk.farnell.com/staubli/23-10...ack/dp/1225209
but that has a panel cut-out of only 2.7mm. I'm stumped. Any ideas?

Thanks
Tom Crane

Ps. The email address in the header is just a spam-trap.
--
Tom Crane, Dept. Physics, Royal Holloway, University of London, Egham Hill,
Egham, Surrey, TW20 0EX, England.