Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Disposal of roofing felt

Often companies get shafted by local authorities as they consider they will
have a lot of whatever it is. It is probably cheaper to get it off and take
it to the tip yourself a bit at a time.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Tricky Dicky" wrote in message
I recently helped my neighbour to dismantle a carport with a felt roof. Some
of it went in a skip we had that was partially filled and the rest we
disposed of at our local recycling centre taking it down in his fathers
trailer. Neither the skip company or the attendants at the recycle centre
batted an eyelid and we were observed and they were aware of what was being
disposed off. Sounds like a nice little earner for the roofing company.

Richard