Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default flu not flue ....

On 10/02/2019 21:58, Vir Campestris wrote:
On 08/02/2019 18:39, Andrew wrote:

Exactly one week later I had a similar episode, with a bit
of shivering for about a couple of hours, so I'm not sure if this
was actual flu or just a bloody awful cold. I was hot and sweaty
for the next three days with a nasty headache and feeling of
nausea.

My wife had 'flu once when we were on holiday. Not a bad case, was still
able to talk Spanish to the doctor. Still had no energy, was just about
able to sit in the carĀ* and groan when I raved about the scenery.

When she got back to work she found that one of the kids she taught was
dead.

Andy

Presumably not from flu though ??