Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Well - done

On 02/10/2019 11:18 AM, wrote:

Toronto found some other landfill ~ 2010 after about 10 - 12
years of trucking it to Michigan.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...higan-1.913880

" At the height of the deal, 142 trucks a day were making the trip,
hauling an estimated 10,000 tons of garbage daily. "

I had to check the map to refresh my memory. I've set up molding systems
in Toronto, Mississagua, and Guelph but didn't remember Toronto being
anywhere in the vicinity of Michigan. I guess it is, sort of. I've went
across that part of Ontario to get from NY to Port Huron so I guess it
would work. Even London is about 3/4 of the way to Michigan.