Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Fox's Mercantile Fox's Mercantile is offline

Default Engine run time to keep battery charged

On 2/9/19 3:07 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, 9 February 2019 00:51:59 UTC, Fox's Mercantile wrote:
On 2/8/19 4:27 PM, tabbypurr wrote:

I've gone & chilled. No I'm not obsessed, it's just, what's the word, I'm seeing a long thread of groupthink.

A b) & c) are debateable. Whether B c) results in the need to run it every 2 weeks is at best unlikely.

And yet, you just had to argue.

I chose to discuss it. It's how it works here. The notion that an engine has a minimum run time that is when the oil exceeds 100C is a simple fiction. That you object to that doesn't change it.

NT

Ok, how about a little proof of your assertion?
Got a link?

A reputable one preferably.

--
"I am a river to my people."