Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default Bodywork

"soup" wrote in message
Someone has delicately scraped into my car . I noticed first the mirror
was knocked, there was also a V small paint scuff on the side.

Looks like the scuff was so gentle that there is no damage to the
actual metalwork but there is a piece of paint transference.

This mark will not come off with spit and rub. Is there anything I can
apply that will take this scuff paint off but leave the proper body
paint underneath unaffected?

Time to invest in a dashcam with a proper full parking mode, so I can
prove who it was and 'cut their gollies off'(or the female equivalent).

better just buying a beater car .....then you just laugh