Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K.. Jim K.. is offline

Default Bodywork

charles Wrote in message:
In article ,
soup wrote:
Someone has delicately scraped into my car . I noticed first the mirror
was knocked, there was also a V small paint scuff on the side.

Looks like the scuff was so gentle that there is no damage to the
actual metalwork but there is a piece of paint transference.

This mark will not come off with spit and rub. Is there anything I can
apply that will take this scuff paint off but leave the proper body
paint underneath unaffected?

Time to invest in a dashcam with a proper full parking mode, so I can
prove who it was and 'cut their gollies off'(or the female equivalent).

It's not diy, but there is a national franchise chain called Chips Away.
Locally they give god results.

What does He drive these days?
--
Jim K