Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bodywork

On 08/02/2019 18:16, Jim K.. wrote:
soup Wrote in message:
Someone has delicately scraped into my car . I noticed first the mirror
was knocked, there was also a V small paint scuff on the side.

Looks like the scuff was so gentle that there is no damage to the
actual metalwork but there is a piece of paint transference.

This mark will not come off with spit and rub. Is there anything I can
apply that will take this scuff paint off but leave the proper body
paint underneath unaffected?

Time to invest in a dashcam with a proper full parking mode, so I can
prove who it was and 'cut their gollies off'(or the female equivalent).

T cut?
Or a coloured version to "match" yr car.

Aldi/Lidl do a kit from time to time coarse and fine.

Their fine gets a better polish than Tcut.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown