Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default flu not flue ....

On 08/02/2019 09:55, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Jim GM4DHJ ... formulated on Friday :
anybody else had the flu for the last three weeks?

I have had a slight sniffle for the past three weeks, does that count?

Just a little 'bunged up', a lot of sneezing, nothing else.

Mmm. had almost everything all over the winter, but never bad enough to
completely stop me.

Benefit of flu jabs I guess.

I had a flu jab in November but just after the new year I was laid up
with a bad cold that lasted around 2.5 weeks. 3 days in a row I got up,
felt so bad that after an hour went back to bed and stayed there all
day. One day I couldn't stop sneezing and throughout a cough. I know
quite a few people who had the same symptoms.