Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Pelosi calls Ocasio-Cortez's 'new deal' climate plan a 'greendream'

On 02/07/2019 09:07 PM, wrote:
The most dangerous weapon during WWII was good old Napalm. We had
burned most of the japanese cities to the ground, killing lots of
civilians. If for some reason the US had lost that war, LeMay would
have been a war criminal along with Bomber Harris and most of the air
force generals for waging unrestricted war on civilians.
(Pretty much what we charged Goering with doing)

Don't forget Lindemann who recommended the strategy of area bombing to
his pal Churchill. Targets of military value tend to be defended; let's
'dehouse' the workers by bombing the residential quarters. If we kill
them, all's the better.

For some reason I have a bit of Schadenfreude as Britain tries to
self-destruct.