Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Hayter[_2_] Roger Hayter[_2_] is offline

Default Shower Tray

DerbyBorn wrote:

+1.
Alternatively, if you really can't connect to a lower part of the
stack (drop through the ceiling below and box-in the pipe?), then
maybe a shower waste pump would be worth investigating.

No - going through the ceiling (lounge) would not be something I would want
to do. I suppose going lower on the stack with a collar is possible.

You can get shower waste pumps that will pump uphill, so they can be
installed higher than the shower tray. Not that I would really
recommend relying on machinery unnecessarily.

--

Roger Hayter