Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default flu not flue ....

On Fri, 8 Feb 2019 08:32:53 -0000, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

anybody else had the flu for the last three weeks?

IMHO you'd be dead if you'd have full blow flu for three weeks. It
might take you three weeks to start feeling almost back to normal but
that's just recovery time not flu.

Flu is nasty, as some one else has said barely able to get out of bed
to go to the loo. Or not being able to collect a free £50 note that
is on the kitchen table and all you have to do is go down and pick it
up.

The vast majority of people who say they have had flu but are back to
normal in around a week have just had a common cold. There does seem
to be some low level upper respitory tract infection about. I've had
a bit of a tickly cough for a month or so that started with a bad but
productive cough. Probably some virus that my immune system can't
quite get a handle on.

--
Cheers
Dave.