Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Boiler temperature setting question

On 2/7/2019 2:26 AM, wrote:
於 2019年2月6日星期三 UTC-8下午8時44分54秒寫道:
If the water in the boiler is hot, are the radiators hot too?
If not, check for air in the system in which case you need to bleed the air out.
Or as trader said, the!circulator pump is not working.

The radiators or the heating surface (not sure what it's called) are not hot, only lukewarm.I googled before I asked for help here and I was thinking it might be the air in the system, but as I am still learning about the whole heating system, I wanted to make sure all the temperature settings are appropriate. Are they?

Yes, sounds like a circulation problem. Either low on water or the pump
is not working. It will feel hot but you should hear it actually
turning and moving the water.