Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default How to Remove Concrete Grouting

Parts of the Appian Way are still level.

http://www.romeacrosseurope.com/?p=5....8ChQejPz.dpbs

Simple enough questions:

a) Are these paths grouted (mortar between the stones)? That was what initiated the discussion.
b) How deep are the stone paths?
c) What is the size of the stones?
d) Will the climate in your area go from 50F to 4F to 35F to 58F to 24F, include 1" of rain and 2" of snow all in a 96 hour period? That is our forecast this week.

My understanding of the climate in the British Isles is, for the most part, that it is damp but pretty benign given the warming by the Gulf Stream. Sure, Scotland and some of the islands to get some extremes, but not quite the variability.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA