Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] dansabrservices@yahoo.com is offline

Default Calibrated dial knob repair

On Wednesday, January 23, 2019 at 3:48:22 PM UTC-5, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

What finally worked reasonably well was a diet that included a fair amount of lemon or lime juice and one (1) 12-ounce beer each evening. So she had some Corona with her lime juice. Her Doc pretty much took the position that every person is different, and every person needs to find what works, which will not be the same as what

works for someone else.

Just like most drugs. What may work well for many may kill some.

I think it is funny in a way where the drug may cause constipation or
give you the squirts, sleep or no sleep, and many other oppoists.

It is really difficult for me to even think of a drug that says it may
cause death. If I was almost dead, I would probably give it a try as a
last resort.

I have been told that drinking 1 Miller Lite per day is a preventative for stones as well. I have heard this from a doctor as well as from 2 individuals that had stones previously.