Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Calibrated dial knob repair

On Wednesday, January 23, 2019 at 2:30:06 PM UTC-5, John-Del wrote:

But we're talking about restrictions for folks who have a propensity to develop stones. People who have had one will usually get dozens or more in their lifetime.

I worked with a woman in her 20s that started getting stones when she was 19. Her Doc put her on, must have been, 20 types of diets, and 30 types of supplements of one sort or another.

What finally worked reasonably well was a diet that included a fair amount of lemon or lime juice and one (1) 12-ounce beer each evening. So she had some Corona with her lime juice. Her Doc pretty much took the position that every person is different, and every person needs to find what works, which will not be the same as what works for someone else.