Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John-Del[_2_] John-Del[_2_] is offline

Default Panasonic DVD Recorder model DMR-ES20 Problem

On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 8:42:32 PM UTC-5, Terry Schwartz wrote:
Again.... and again..... and again.....

I actually gave him enough information the last two times he posted to fix this, but he's waiting for that magic bullet (you know - change D6130 on the main board type of help). I would have (and could have) been a bit more specific but he was very snarkish in that he wanted the specific part number and location, or no help at all.

I've fixed many of those Panasonic DVD/(VHS) recorders, and there are several reasons why they won't finish the boot which is what's going on with that Panasonic. I have a pretty good idea which type of component he needs, but it could be one of several which all cause the same symptom.

His best bet is to give it to professional to fix, buy a working one on ebay, or just move on.