Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graeme[_7_] Graeme[_7_] is offline

Default Windows 10 - installing drivers

In message , Andy Burns
writes
Graeme wrote:

The device came with ArcSoft ShowBiz, so will have a play with that
tomorrow.

You should be ok, but if not there's an install video on youtube

I'm flummoxed. Looking at Device Manager, I can see the device, which
is shown as working, with current drivers installed, yet I cannot 'see'
it with software - have tried the supplied Arcsoft, and Windows Movie
Maker and a freeware prog, NCH Golden Videos. Nothing.

I try with the camera on playback, two cables attached. One S-Video and
the other with a 4 way mini jack at the camera end and three RCA phonos
at the other (red, yellow and white), all connected to the device which
is USB2, plugged into laptop USB2 socket. Laptop is Lenovo, running W10
32 bit. The camera and cable must be OK, as I can play back via a TV,
using a SCART adaptor.

All this for 54 minutes of video.
--
Graeme