Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Concrete, steel, or ?

John B. Slocomb on Sun, 13 Jan 2019 10:57:21
+0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
On Sat, 12 Jan 2019 19:48:34 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Bob LaFrance on Sat, 12 Jan 2019 16:10:47
-0800 (PST) typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Sorry if I strike a political cord without meaning to. I heard that the latest plan may be to build a steel wall,fence,barrier.... on the southern border. I would think that would be easy to deconstruct with a plasma cutter. I'm guessing that many of you have thought along these same lines.

Add "plasma cutters will go through it" to the list of excuses.

They can dig tunnels under it, you know.

They can launch people on trampolines, too.

Catapults.

Hang gliders.

Teleportations not that far off.

:-)
But I believe that there is a history of tunnels having been dug to
cross the border.

Yep.

Just as there exist glass cutters, so it no sense in trying to
lock your windows.
--
pyotr filipivich