Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default More Heavy Trolling by Senile Nym-Shifting Rot Speed!

On 13 Jan 2019 02:34:45 GMT, BillDcantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

Despite trying to convert, I still find yards feet and inches easier to
use for DIY round the house than metric. I reckon it interfaces with the
human brain better.

Yes, the metre is fine, close enough to a yard to allow easy visualisation
but there isnąt any foot like equivalent and the cm is a bit of a bodge.

It's just a problem with seniles like you and him, senile Rot!