Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default AT&T Stops Selling Location Data Of Americans To Bounty Hunters

On 1/12/2019 2:41 PM, danny burstein wrote:
In "Randal L. Stevensen" writes:

On 1/12/2019 8:33 AM, Home Guy wrote:
On Thursday, AT&T released a statement indicating that it is halting the sale of all location data to so-called location aggregators, firms that sit in the supply chain between the telcos and clients.

To make up for lost revenue, AT$T will just add a "Location Data Privacy Surcharge" to customer's bills.

Ok, everyone, you can go home a bit early.

This post wins for the week

OP is in my kf but thread still sneaks through. Maybe need to add some
of the respondents to my kf. Hope none are on topic as I hate to miss
those.