Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default how hot do you run you CH boiler

It happens that John Rumm formulated :
set and forget - chose a high flow temp that meets the worst case, and accept
that you will be running with less efficiency / comfort for most of the year.

Which is what I have done. The TRV's prevent the rads getting hotter
than needed for each room, except when the heating is first put on with
the house 'cold'. In quotes, because it never gets truly cold.

To mitigate turning the heating on from cold and the room temperature
over shooting, I tend to nudge the room stat up in a series of steps
over several minutes.