Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default New apprentice gets off to a flying start

Bit of a cheesey reply then.
I hated those forms when you started a job. There was an extremely high
temptation to misinterpret things.

Qualifications always made me laugh as I have no formal ones at all, and
they often simply could not understand why I could do the job better than
their chinless graduate with a million 'ologies' to their name. I tended to
put common sense A in the University of life.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
wrote in message
On Friday, 11 January 2019 20:30:54 UTC, Robin wrote:
Anyhow, could have been worse: eg "my Wensleydale".

I didn't recognise that as a dog breed.

Then I googled it and found it wasn't.

Owain