Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Resin 'paving'.

Well I wish somebody would tell our council then as they simply concreted
the whole lot.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"charles" wrote in message
In article ,
R D S wrote:
I fancy doing some paving at the back of our house to replace some
poorly laid concrete.

There are a couple of manholes at jaunty angles though and a soil pipe
so I can see a lot of cutting and faffing so wondered about the resin
stuff that I'm seeing advertised for drives.

Anyone got any opinion or experience? Is it DIYable?

probably not allowed under current building regs. Surfaces like drives
need
to be permeable.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England