Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Allread[_3_] Mark Allread[_3_] is offline

Default Resin 'paving'.

On Fri, 11 Jan 2019 11:00:06 +0000, Andrew Gabriel wrote:

In article ,
Steve Walker writes:
On 10/01/2019 18:19, charles wrote:
In article ,
R D S wrote:
I fancy doing some paving at the back of our house to replace some
poorly laid concrete.

Note the above - the drive is not being done.

There are a couple of manholes at jaunty angles though and a soil
pipe so I can see a lot of cutting and faffing so wondered about the
resin stuff that I'm seeing advertised for drives.

probably not allowed under current building regs. Surfaces like drives
need to be permeable.

Its not the drive.

Non-permeable surfaces are allowed, but they must drain to a soakaway.

You now need planning permission to install a non-permeable driveway,

Its not the drive that is being done.

But for the OP I'd say that it would be better to hire a Stihl saw and
cut the paving around the manholes if they cannot be easily repositioned
more 'squarely'. The job will look a lot better.