Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Junco Junco is offline

Default Mount a 2 stroke upside down?

On 01/09/2019 10:24 AM, wrote:
I have a weedeat, thats the brand name on it.

That's a crummy brand.

I put it on my back of my bike. I just happen to ha e a bike that had
a braket that worked to put it on ther. Welk after i had it all set
up realized that its upsidedown.. And it was firing and a few times
acted lke it was going to start... But never did... Now it is on the
left side mounted on the bike..i spun the carburetor on it thinking
it would work that way... But still failed to start... Thus is the
firstbone i have made.. So any ideas on what i need to do... I tried
everything.. Cleaned everything... Still has spark..tried spraying
gas in the carburetor.... Anyone have ideas... Please let me lnow
thanks

Get an Echo.