Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default US government shutdown: Where do we go from here?

On Thursday, January 10, 2019 at 1:07:11 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
President Donald Trump has called the US-Mexico border a national
security crisis while Democrats accuse him of holding America hostage
over a fake threat.

The cop killed at Christmas, was that a fake threat? Kate Steinle?
MS13 murdering many people on Long Island? There are 60,000 illegal
alines bum rushing the border each month. They are becoming more emboldened,
openly running caravans, giving the finger to America. We don't have
enough facilities, enough resources to hold and process all of them
and this fiasco is at the expense of US taxpayers and future generations.
Nothing fake about any of that.