Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Thrifty Cabinets Plans

On Saturday, December 29, 2018 at 7:41:42 PM UTC-5, -MIKE- wrote:
On 12/29/18 6:32 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Saturday, December 29, 2018 at 7:30:10 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Saturday, December 29, 2018 at 7:14:53 PM UTC-5, Unquestionably Confused wrote:
On 12/29/2018 4:24 PM, Just Wondering wrote:
On 12/29/2018 6:33 AM, wrote:
On Thursday, December 27, 2018 at 7:30:40 AM UTC-6,
wrote:
Hello everyone! I have created a series of easy-to-build cabinet and
furniture plans called Thrifty Cabinets. There's a sample plan
available for every plan, so you can see what you get before you buy
the plan. Please take a look:
https://thriftycabinets.com

I'm so sorry that I ever posted on this angry miserable forum. I
thought this was a "recreational" woodworking group. Woodworkers who
are interested in woodworking, but instead it 's a group of people who
just want to complain.

I didn't respond before, but this is a pretty cordial newsgroup
as such things go.Â* Maybe your problem is that you think it's OK
to use it for commercial purposes.Â* It's a free internet, but
posting your own commercial advertisements is frowned upon in
these parts.

Some folks would complain if hanged with a new rope.

Hey, Brucie, do you also throw a temper tantrum when your FREE gmail
account doesn't work to your satisfaction?

Perhaps the biggest joke is your "licensing agreement"

"Thrifty Cabinets plans are copyright © Bruce Kieffer 2018.
Purchased plans are for the purchaser's personal use only. Plans may not
be reconfigured, converted, distributed or sold. Finished products
created from any Thrifty Cabinets plan cannot be sold without receiving
written approval. Clicking the "Add to cart" button below and providing
payment is your acceptance of this license agreement."

10 years after I build a dresser I'll make sure I contact Bruce before
I put it on Craigslist. ;-)

Wait! I have a better idea.

I'll leave one screw out or something like that and then it'll never be a
"finished product". I can sell them like that and make a fortune!

Nope, nope!
That would be "reconfigured" which is expressly forbidden by the user
agreement!!

I'll tape the screw to the inside of a drawer with a note saying that I didn't
have time to finish it.

I have the law firm of Dewey, Cheatem and Howe on retainer so I'm not worried.