Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Thrifty Cabinets Plans

On Sat, 29 Dec 2018 15:24:20 -0700, Just Wondering wrote:

On 12/29/2018 6:33 AM, wrote:
On Thursday, December 27, 2018 at 7:30:40 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Hello everyone! I have created a series of easy-to-build cabinet and furniture plans called Thrifty Cabinets. There's a sample plan available for every plan, so you can see what you get before you buy the plan. Please take a look:
https://thriftycabinets.com

I'm so sorry that I ever posted on this angry miserable forum. I thought this was a "recreational" woodworking group. Woodworkers who are interested in woodworking, but instead it 's a group of people who just want to complain.

I didn't respond before, but this is a pretty cordial newsgroup
as such things go. Maybe your problem is that you think it's OK
to use it for commercial purposes. It's a free internet, but
posting your own commercial advertisements is frowned upon in
these parts.

Especially when the web site is not ready for prime time and the
prices are higher than, say, Woodsmith.