Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default HF blades for Dremel oscillating tool

On 12/29/18 12:16 PM, Gramps' shop wrote:
HF blades are about half the cost of Dremels. Any hands-on experience with the HF version beyond the usual buyer beware? I dont use the Dremel often.

In my experience the HF blades aren't very good at all. I'll stop
short of saying "junk."
I used to buy the Dremel blades because of the lower cost but soon
realized they aren't much better than HF blades.

For my work, the cheap blades are a liability and I pretty much only buy
the OEM ones for my Fein. I notice a YUUUUUGE difference in cut quality
and speed with the Fein's.

-

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)