Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] brucekieffer@gmail.com is offline

Default Thrifty Cabinets Plans

On Saturday, December 29, 2018 at 10:11:40 AM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Saturday, December 29, 2018 at 8:33:59 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, December 27, 2018 at 7:30:40 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Hello everyone! I have created a series of easy-to-build cabinet and furniture plans called Thrifty Cabinets. There's a sample plan available for every plan, so you can see what you get before you buy the plan. Please take a look:
https://thriftycabinets.com

I'm so sorry that I ever posted on this angry miserable forum. I thought
this was a "recreational" woodworking group. Woodworkers who are interested
in woodworking, but instead it 's a group of people who just want to
complain.

If we could go back in time, the following technique might have worked out
a little better for you:

"Hi! My name is Bruce. I have created a series of plans for cabinets and other
furniture. I sell the plans through my website and offer a sample of each plan
for free. I don't want anyone to think I'm spamming this group, so I thought
that I would introduce myself first. Would you folks mind if I posted a link
to my website?

Here is an example of one of the sample plans so you can see what I am
offering. You'll note that the sample plans do not include the materials
list, cut list, etc. The full plans, of course, would.

[Insert Sample Plan Link Here]"

That post looks a lot less like spam than your version. I suspect that you
would have gotten a slightly warmer reception or, at a minimum, a more polite
send-off.

Thanks DerbyDad03. It's obvious this forum needs a moderator.