Old December 29th 18, 02:19 PM posted to rec.woodworking

Default Thrifty Cabinets Plans

On Sat, 29 Dec 2018 05:33:56 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Thursday, December 27, 2018 at 7:30:40 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Hello everyone! I have created a series of easy-to-build cabinet and furniture plans called Thrifty Cabinets. There's a sample plan available for every plan, so you can see what you get before you buy the plan. Please take a look:
https://thriftycabinets.com

I'm so sorry that I ever posted on this angry miserable forum. I thought this was a "recreational" woodworking group. Woodworkers who are interested in woodworking, but instead it 's a group of people who just want to complain.

So are we! No, moron, SPAM is *never* welcome on the Usenet. I don't
appreciate calls selling crap, either.