Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Thrifty Cabinets Plans

On Fri, 28 Dec 2018 08:18:09 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Thursday, December 27, 2018 at 5:35:55 PM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Thursday, December 27, 2018 at 6:26:18 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Check your website. I could not find any links to sample plans. Also, the plans show "out of stock".

Bob

The sample plans are there for some items, but they appear to be zip files.

Forgive me I choose not to open them.

Spammer (or worse) be gone!

Bob,

Given the world we live in today, I understand your fear about downloading a zip file.

But seriously, you look at my site and you think I'm spamming you.

Exactly what other conclusion can one come to? You *are* spamming the
group. You _do_ know what spam is, right?

I will be happy to email you a non-zip file if you want to see a sample.

No thanks. We've already seen the spam. There are better and
cheaper places to get _good_ designs.