Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Electrical Connection Technique (A Woodworking Tool Is Involved)

On 12/28/2018 7:17 AM, Jack wrote:
On 12/27/2018 10:55 AM, Leon wrote:
On 12/27/2018 8:06 AM, Jack wrote:

"Come on, people, this is a job and we get paid well to do what we do
and get treated pretty well in the mean time.* Isn't that enough?"
Yeah, such BS really turns me off.

What turns me off is people too freakin' lazy (or dumb, or ignorant)
to trim 6 pages of non-relevant crap to get to their point.

Took me 7 pages to get to your comment.* ;~)

Duh! Fight fire with fire!

I was tempted to simply quote 7 pages and simply add a ++1 or --1 which
I've seen done numerous times by lazy, inconsiderate morons.

;~) I got a kick out of your comment. I just had to say something. LOL.