Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Thrifty Cabinets Plans

On Friday, December 28, 2018 at 11:15:51 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, December 27, 2018 at 5:26:18 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Check your website. I could not find any links to sample plans. Also, the plans show "out of stock".

Bob

The sample plan links are within each plan listing.

No, they are not. There are a number of plans that do not have a sample.
It appears that if you are out of stock, there is not sample. I assume that
that is what "Crystal" was referring to.

Speaking of "out of stock" items...

The title of this thread (*your* thread) is "Thrifty Cabinets Plans". Your
text says "easy-to-build cabinet and furniture plans". However, the 2 items
shown under the drop-down for "Cabinet Plans" are both "Out-Of-Stock"

2 Questions:

1 - Why did you emphasize Cabinet Plans in your thread if they are not
available?
2 - How can a zip file be "Out-Of-Stock"? You know that zip files aren't
physical things that leave your inventory when someone downloads them, right?