Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 18 pin Music Box mechanisms

the wife bought a music box some time back and I foolishly said
"oh, of course I can fix it." Found it today.

Got the mechanism out, and ... it needs disassembly. Or
lubrication, or something. But, it is pot metal, so "I will be very
careful."
Which I had a Real Drill Press, but will make do with the dremel
accessory. Ufda.
--
pyotr filipivich.
Discussing the decline in the US's tech edge, James Niccol once wrote