Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus20727 Ignoramus20727 is offline

Default Homemade industrial wire stripper

On 2018-12-14 03:55:26 +0000, said:

??? 2013???1???16???????????? UTC+8??????10:14:17???Ignoramus31473?????????
I would like to make a wire stripper. And by this, I do not mean those
"look, mommy, I made a wire stripper from a knife blade and toy car
wheels". I mean a powered industrial machine that is a) Safe in use
b) Can strip significant amount of wire per hour
c) Strips cables up to 1 inch thick.

I can find a gear motor and other equipment without problems, I just
wanted to see if anyone was aware of similar projects that worked out
well. i

what should i care when stripping heavy duty multi core power cord?

i spend almost one week to source a machine ,but just can not assure if
the machine can work for that?
how about this
machine?
https://www.fd-machinery.com/product...ip-crimp/.html

Any one has experience?

Why and what are you stripping? Salvaging wire for the copper? A bit
to attach a plug or terminal?
CP

Salvaging