Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Static electricity to the eyeball?

On 16/12/2018 12:30, tony sayer wrote:
if you're asking , yes it is ,
if you're informing ,
i get about 22 hours of day in summer ,
and about 22 of dark in winter

Does the 2 hours light in winter not **** you off?

no , not really , it doesn't make all that much difference in my day to
day living

Scandinavians get a lot of depression and suicides because of it.

Seasonal Affective Disorder syndrome, SAD, well known in those places
even affects people in the lower 52 deg latitudes used to live with a
lady thus affected;!..

Lack of sunlight in the main..

I take vitamin D as just another pill in the collection these days.

it's not expensive and it does no harm - and may do some good.

all women"