Yasashii Arbaito

Default Vinyl tile over old glue?

(Andrew Sarangan) wrote in message . com...
[...]
Question: is it ok to glue the vinyl over the old glue? I am not an
expert in these things, but I imagine that the new glue will flow
within the old grooves and form a flat surface for the tiles to to
bond to.

I dunno; I think you have a better imagination than I do. Vinyl does
have a tendency to reveal what's underneath it over time. To be on
the safe side, you might want to use an "embossing leveler" over the
whole thing - relatively easy to apply, and won't increase the floor
thickness appreciably.

--
Y.