Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Look165 Look165 is offline

Default vision enhancement for close work

You could try a frontal binocular for instance :
https://www.loupeboutique.fr/Loupes-...es----DEL.html
..
It magic, I have one.

Or a desktop viewer (I have one too) like :
http://www.moineau-instruments.com/l...-2810-2ve.html

These are French products ; you surely can find equivalent nearby.

Tim R a écritÂ*:
I've just entered the "post cataract surgery" world.

Results were good for distance vision. I can't bring anything close to see anymore, focusing just doesn't work.

I don't do a lot of precision work like you all do, but right now threading a needle would be impossible. Reading glasses and a large monitor let me type, but I can't get smaller yet.

Before I had it done I was researching digital microscopes, but now I realize it doesn't matter how big something is on a screen if I can't focus on the screen.

How have you solved this? Some of you must be up around my age, perhaps even past it g