Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Troll-feeding Senile YANKIETARD Alert!

On Fri, 14 Dec 2018 19:41:34 -0800, Bob F, the notorious troll-feeding
senile Yankietard, blathered again:

A neighbor of mine got shocked by her landline phone when lightning
struck while I was talking to her on my phone. It turned out that the
phone line protective ground had been disconnected. She said that her
hearing was hyper-sensitive for weeks after that. Everything was way louder.

....and senile idiot no.1 couldn't resist swallowing the abnormal Scottish
attention whore's latest idiotic bait, hook, line and sinker again! tsk