Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] poeelect.com@gmail.com is offline

Default Homemade industrial wire stripper

在 2013年1月16日星期三 UTC+8上午10:14:17,Ignoramus31473写道:
I would like to make a wire stripper. And by this, I do not mean those
"look, mommy, I made a wire stripper from a knife blade and toy car
wheels".

I mean a powered industrial machine that is

a) Safe in use
b) Can strip significant amount of wire per hour
c) Strips cables up to 1 inch thick.

I can find a gear motor and other equipment without problems, I just
wanted to see if anyone was aware of similar projects that worked out
well.

what should i care when stripping heavy duty multi core power cord?

i spend almost one week to source a machine ,but just can not assure if the machine can work for that?

how about this machine?
https://www.fd-machinery.com/product...ip-crimp/.html

Any one has experience?