Andy Evans

Default Help - washing machine won't drain!

This is all very helpful. Now, the machine is currently empty - I've done the
'draining through the front' theatre. Conveniently I live on the 2nd floor. So
given that the machine's empty, can I try some other method?

It's looking like the machine needs to come out. I'm fine with electrics, so
after I check that the pipe's not blocked, I'll look at the pump. No cute
diagnostic tricks I can use before I pull the bloody thing out?

=== Andy Evans ===
Visit our Website:- http://www.artsandmedia.com
Audio, music and health pages and interesting links.