Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Casey Terry Casey is offline

Default Cord for reading glasses

In article ,
says...

My *reading* glasses hang round my neck on the cord supplied by
Specsavers. The cord itself is fine but the plastic loop fitted over the
frames stretches.
The first move is to shorten the loop by doubling. This normally
outlasts the prescription but can be reinforced by a few turns of
fusewi-)

I used to use those, although don'y know where I got them,
before I moved onto Varifocals.

The best one I ever bought had tight fitting coil springs over
the plastic loop which could be slid along the loop to tighten
it against the frame. I never needed another after that,

--

Terry

---
https://www.avg.com