Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default Cord for reading glasses

Roger Hayter wrote:
Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

As age sets in I need glasses to look at the monitor and to read.
I have my glasses on a cord around my neck, Granddad style.
I getting fed up of the little clips that attach to the arms of my
glasses slipping off or snapping. I've bought loads from ebay
sellers, all crap. Can anybody recommend a site for heavy duty
cords? One that will post them to me.
Screwfix are asking for over 6 quid delivered! This is a bit much.

Many RL opticians sell them. The ones with a loop at the end going
through a little plastic toggle seem to last a few years, even if one
is always catching them on things.

The cords from Specsavers and Asda did not last for very long.
I need industrial cords, but can't find any.