Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I was at a Home Depot near Glendale, California today.

On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 19:42:27 -0800 (PST), Molly Brown
wrote:

There is a new bunch of immigrant workers outside and they look scary as s€¦.
Sure they never looked like GQ models but this new bunch gave me the creeps.
I was scared to leave my vehicle and go inside.
I tried to avoid making eye contact.

That is the difference between a sanctuary state and a working man't
state. When you see Latinos at Home Depot in Ft Myers, they are buying
building materials for their business.
We don't have illegals hanging around looking for work or whatever.