Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default I was at a Home Depot near Glendale, California today.

On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 23:14:56 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 12/2/2018 10:42 PM, Molly Brown wrote:
There is a new bunch of immigrant workers outside and they look scary as s….
Sure they never looked like GQ models but this new bunch gave me the creeps.
I was scared to leave my vehicle and go inside.
I tried to avoid making eye contact.

Yep, you can always tell a criminal just by looking at them. You can go
back tomorrow though, they were all locked up for "looking scary", a
felony charge.

.... or a misdemeanor charge of reckless eye-balling