Dan O.

Default Kenmore dryer stops too soon early

Dan O. wrote:

I don't see anything else in the circuit besides
the timer which is different between the auto
and regular cycles and which could cause
the whole dryer to shut down. I don't see an
inspection plate on the timer used on that
model (see the following link) so disassembly
to view the contact might be tricky. But if it's
going to be replaced anyway...

Kenmore 110.66702690 timer
http://ng.appliance411.com/data.php?rc=528909

Daniel Schudel wrote in message ...

I've noticed the failure in more than one spot. I'm
somewhat resigned to believing the problem to
be somewhere in the switch. It's the one
component in the circuitry that I *can't* eliminate.

I tried your website just now and had connection
problems. Is there an alternate like to your site
that I can follow?

My site's been doing that lately unfortunately but seems to be working
Ok now. But if you have problems you can try this one too:

http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R=4&N=528909

Dan O.
-
Appliance411.com