Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Contact cleaner for TEK 465B?

Thanks everyone for the replies regarding the cleaning of the switch
contacts. I knew you all would come through with good info. Thanks
Jeff especially for the links about cleaning these exact switches. I
figured they would just be some sort of rotary switch. But they are
more complex and take special care. Now that I have the info I am
gonna use it to get the switching working correctly. And to avoid the
rush I'll clean all the other switch contacts too. I guess a machine
shop with oil mist in the air is not the best place for the scope to
be stored. Who knew? I'll have to put it in the separate office.
Eric