Posted to sci.electronics.repair
~misfit~[_3_] ~misfit~[_3_] is offline

Default Blown Electros

Once upon a time on usenet J.B. Wood wrote:
On 09/18/2018 07:39 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 18, 2018 at 6:18:21 AM UTC-4, J.B. Wood wrote:

Hello, and if it isn't Scotch, it's craaaap! Sincerely, and with
apologies to the creators of a very old Dan Aykroyd SNL sketch),

Blended scotch is not fit to clean toilets.

Balvenie Double-Wood is quite nice, however, for a mid-range single
malt. Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Bien sur, Peter, and offerings from Macallan, Glenfiddich and
Glenmorangie ain't bad either, IMHO. And there's always that smokey
peat essence to be had in Sam Adams' Scotch Ale as well. I screwed
up - I should have said "Scottish" vice "Scotch". OK, back on topic.
Sincerely,

Dammit now I'm going to have to pull the cork on my bottle of a'bunadh and
pour a dram.
--
Shaun.

little classification in the DSM*."